Meet the Team
I love where I live and love what I do! Helping people transition from one home to the next is both exciting and challenging and I wouldn’t have it any other way. As far as I’m concerned, my clients are more than real estate transactions; they’re people, and taking good care of them and what's probably their largest personal asset is the most important part of my job. My goal is to make the whole process educational, fun, stress-free and as positive as possible.
In my prior career as a teacher, I taught fifth grade and then Kindergarten. After taking a few years off to stay home and raise my own children, I joined Keller Williams in 2007. With the help of KW training and education, over time I became one of the top five producers in my office. Now, as an Associate Broker, I participate actively in both a leadership role as well as presenting in-house training programs. I believe in sharing my knowledge and experience with my colleagues so that we can all grow our businesses and achieve our personal goals.
Mark has been developing land and constructing homes in the New England area since 1982. Services throughout the years have included:
- Restoration and remodeling – Restored several “period” homes from as early as 1735 through the late 1800s
- Development – Purchase land and plan developments from permitting and consulting through road construction
- New homes – Design and build of new homes from 400 square feet to over 10,000 square feet
- Commercial – Construction of hotel units and cottages as well as commercial buildings
- After care – Care of your home or investment after the sale
Decades of Experience with Real Estate
Mark concentrates his practice in transactional law, representing buyers and sellers of real estate, representing local, regional and national lenders in mortgage transactions, and drafting all types of real estate agreements. He also represents many area businesses, handling corporation and LLC formations, lease preparation and negotiation, contracts, and purchases and sales of businesses.